Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Summer Collection

wow...it's time to start my summer collection. I can't wait to get started!

My spring collection is made up of a diverse collection of fabrics...I used whatever caught my eye...or my heart ;-) As a result, most items are one or two of a kind.

For the Summer Collection I'm going to focus on a smaller number of fabrics so that I can make a larger quantity. From a business standpoint it makes sense but from a design standpoint, I'm finding it difficult to narrow the collection to five or 6 fabrics....I love fabric!!!

The Summer Collection will be made up of fabrics from Amy Butler's Midwest Modern collection, Joel Dewberry, Michael Miller/Sandi Henderson and Jennifer Paganelli.... modern florals, asian inspired and nature inspired fabrics. I will post pics of the fabrics soon. The collection will include burp cloths, bibs, changing pads, diaper keepers and minky blankets.

be back soon!


No comments: