Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The green green grass

Yay! The weather is finally warm...really warm. But of course it only seems really warm because it snowed/rained/hailed last week. The mercury finally reached 85 degrees and I was able to get my vegetables in. I do so love Denver but sometimes I long for California and it's long growing season. I'm going to have to baby my veggies to get them to produce between now and September.

There's so much to do in the yard that I'm having a tough time staying in my studio. We're building a sandbox for the boys in the back along my herb garden...they are going to love it. And there's a couple of really tough spots in the yard that finally need to be taken care of (finally after 5 years :-))

The weather is great for the boys as well...they've been couped up in the house since about November. They've been digging and playing in the water. It's so great to be able to take them outside when they get bored...

well, i'm off to the studio to have fun ;-) oh yea, the grass is finally green again!

No comments: