Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Little Leo's 1

My precious little Leo turned on July 27...I can't believe he's already a year. Oh, my dear Leo is growing up...I can still remember being in the hospital. This year has gone by so fast. It's so bittersweet! Although I'm looking forward to seeing him grow and learn and become a little boy, I am going to miss his babyhood...

We had a little party for Leo with some friends. It was really nice. Leo had a great time. He wore a custom "#1" hat and bib that I purchased from Rachel at Goldenshop (goldenshop.etsy.com). He was adorable in them. He devoured his cupcake and got it all over his bib...it was so cute.

Isn't the Bib adorable! It's covered with cupcake...
He LOVES cupcake!

I also purchased a felt/fabric "Happy Birthday" banner from Olive Ewe Baby (oliveewebaby.etsy.com) that was beautiful (below). It was so colorful and festive. I absolutely love it! I'm going to use for all of our birthdays.
Wow...soon he'll be walking and talking...it's hard to believe. He's such a wonderful baby...I know he's going to grow into a wonderful little boy!

No comments: